Cryo Board Game
Cryo Board Game
Tensions mount aboard your colony ship. An anonymous act of sabotage goes awry, and your vessel crash-lands on a frigid, uncharted planet in the distant reaches of space. Your only hope for survival is to take shelter in the planet’s warmer subterranean caverns before the sun sets. Send your drones to gather resources, build makeshift vehicles, and rescue your stranded crew before your opponents can obstruct your efforts. Even once you are safely below, other factions will be vying for control over the limited space. Salvage what you can and settle underground before the sun sets!
- STRATEGY GAME: A colony ship suddenly crash lands on a frozen, uncharted planet. Damaged beyond repair, the scattered remains of your ship will do little to protect you from the brutal cold. Now it’s up to you to scavenge, build, explore, and lead your faction to victory before the sun sets.
- COMPETITIVE SURVIVAL GAME: Players are leaders of separate hostile factions competing to survive and claim control over the underground caverns on a remote icy planet. Act quickly and strategically to avoid further sabotage from other factions. Rescue your crew and send them underground to win area majorities and earn the most points.
- UNIQUE WORKER PLACEMENT GAME: Send drones out from your engineering platform to scavenge resources and save your crew. Gather different materials to upgrade and customize your platform, fine tuning new actions to suit your individual strategy. Utilize multi-use cards to your advantage and claim the underground caverns for your faction to survive.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Setup changes from game to game, creating a new challenge every time you play. No two games are ever the same, making this a fun game for friend and family game night.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun board game for teens and adults can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. The average playtime is 60 to 90 minutes.